UMNO dan BN sekali lagi menggunakan polis untuk menghentikan ceramah PAKATAN di Bukit Beruang, Melaka malam tadi. Bermula dengan jalan masuk dikepong lebih 50 anggota polis dan diakhiri dengan cubaan untuk menghentikan ceramah. Penceramah yang terdiri dari YB Dr. Hatta Ramli, YB Khoo Poey Tiong dan saya sendiri tetap tidak mengalah dan meneruskan ceramah walaupun satu demi satu pembesar suara dimatikan.
Ini bukan pertama kali tapi untuk sekian kalinya polis menjadi kuda tunggangan untuk mengekang kemaraan rakyat. Namun hakikatnya kemaraan rakyat takkan mampu ditahan lagi..
LAWAN TETAP LAWAN!!!
One thought on “Sekali Lagi Polis Bertindak Biadap”
I hope my following COMMENT will help ENLIGHTEN many CLOUDED thoughts:
1)’Peaceful’ or ‘Non-peaceful’ gatherings, POLICE PERMIT is a MUST to obtain. This is the LAW & ORDER regardless.
2) If the CANDLELIGHT VIGILS organizers & participations claimed it’s indeed a PEACEFUL GATHERING, then, the ones who got arrested OUGHT to cooperate with the Police when being ARRESTED. Those who were ARRESTED should NOT have RESISTED or RETALIATE their respective ARREST. They should instead follow the Police back to ‘BALAI’ & sort out their MISUNDERSTANDINGS in the Police Station instead. Let’s be CIVILIZED on this, ok???
3) RESISTING & RETALIATING police arrest WILL only cause further TENSION & unnecessary PROBLEMS of which had proven TRUE during last Sunday.
4) PEACEFUL GATHERING means “NO SHOUTING”. Noise pollution is regarded as “NON-PEACEFUL” becos’ it DISTURBS others. Thus, the claimed of PEACEFUL GATHERING last Sunday is indeed NOT a peaceful one after all. It’s just a mere EXCUSE, you know???
5) The recent PJ CANDLELIGHT VIGIL was held at the WRONG VENUE (Amcorp Mall). The IRRESPONSIBLE actions of these so-called PRIMITIVE BARBARIANS (referring to the organizers & participants) had caused UNNECESSARY problems, hardship & traffic woes to INNOCENT shoppers who happened to be around that vicinity.
6) Business operations in Amcorp Mall was BADLY DISTURBED. Businesses was affected & how could anyone consider it a PEACEFUL GATHERING when Business Owners in the Mall were left to suffer??? I see the actions, claims & reasons given by the ANTI-ISA GATHERINGS as “SELFISH” & “THREATENING to PUBLIC SECURITY”.
7) The Police & FRU should NOT be BLAMED as they are only carrying out their duties. If those who are OUGHT to be arrested RESIST arrest, then, FORCE had to be used to CAPTURE them. There’s a saying which goes “If a DOG doesn’t OBEY, then the MASTER gotta use FORCE”, correct???
8) Whether ISA should be abolished or not, we ought to leave this matter to LAW MAKERS. ‘The rakyat’ should NOT try to act SMART by doing things their own way. This will only result ‘the rakyat’ to look like DONKEYS trying to emulate MONKEYS. Moreover, such so-called “PERHIMPUNAN HARAM” does NOT bring any CONSTRUCTIVE CHANGES but only problems & humiliations to all parties.
9) Lastly, the Police & FRU should be given MORE AUTHORITY to tackle these frequent on-going ILLEGAL GATHERINGS. Such events bring NEGATIVE PERCEPTION to our country & our next generation. Moreover, any INNOCENT people who have NO INTEREST in such events will also suffer too. I reckon the GOVT. to give more AUTHORITY to the Police & FRU so that they are entitled to “SHOOT ON SIGHT” at any participants of these ILLEGAL GATHERINGS. FORCE gotta be used to teach the STUBBORN & IGNORANT ones!!!
I hope what took place last Sunday will be the LAST UNFORTUNATE event of such. MALAYSIA doesn’t need INSANE BARBARIANS gathering & screaming in the public holding stupid CANDLES as if there’s no such thing called “Electricity” while marching to TIMBUKTU. Time should be BETTER SPENT doing more beneficial things, right???
The ANTI-ISA organizers & participants had brought GREAT SHAME to the country. It’s very SAD to witness this. “GROW UP, MALAYSIANS!!!”