Jemputan ke Seminar Awam Mempromosi Penghapusan Hukuman Mati
Invitation to Public Seminar to Promote the Abolition of the Death Penalty
Ahli-ahli Parlimen PKR, staf-staf PKR dan yang berminat hadir.
The Delegation of the European Union,
the Malaysian Bar Council, dan/and
the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia
Tarikh: 13 Oktober 2011
Masa: 3.00 petang – 6.00 petang
Tempat: Plenary Theatre, Aras 3, Pusat Konvensyen Kuala Lumpur
Date: 13th October 2011
Masa: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Plenary Theatre, Level 3, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Tentatif Program/Program Tentative:
14:00 – 15:00 : Registration
15:00 – 15:10 : Welcome – H.E. Vincent Piket, Ambassador, Head of the EU Delegation to Malaysia
15:10 – 15:25 : Keynote address – Dato’ Seri Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department
15:30 – 17:50 : Panel discussion
Moderator: Professor Datuk Khaw Lake Tee, Vice-Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission
– Lord Alf Dubs, the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Abolition of the Death Penalty, House of Lords, UK
– Y.B. Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail, Attorney General
– Mr Nico Tuijn, Vice-President, Court of Appeal, ‘s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
– Mr Charles Hector, lawyer, Malaysians Against Death Penalty and Torture
– Ms Nora Murat, Executive Director, Amnesty International Malaysia
17:50 – 18:00 : Closing remarks – Mr Lim Chee Wee, President of the Malaysian Bar
18:00 – 19:30 : Refreshments
2 thoughts on “Jemputan ke Seminar Awam Mempromosi Penghapusan Hukuman Mati”
seminar sana, seminar sini. Anak muda dah makin pakat blah dari PKR apa citer bro?
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be helpful to read through articles from other authors and
use a little something from their websites.